Friday 9 March 2007

I'm on holiday!

Freedom from the day job (never from wool)- until 21st March - using up the rest of my leave due. Had intended doing so much today, but the Tesco run took ages 'cos I met two friends and it was lunchtime by the the time I got back.

Sorting out the new books which I ordered at the NEC has taken ages - but have got them all prepared now for sale. Because I have had some peace and quiet to do a bit of web surfing today I have discovered Crafty Threads 'n Yarns and joined the blogring - how do you folks find any time to do crafts? Do you blog and craft at the same time?

I had a call from the Lana Grossa rep today, who will look in the next time she is in Inverness. Any thoughts on Lana Grossa folks? I like the sock wool but haven't tried anything else.

No comments: