Saturday 7 April 2007

Linen cotton door curtain


The long awaited linen cotton arrived from Russia last week. It took weeks to arrive and I was getting a bit anxious that it had gone missing. Anyway, it did arrive, it is lovely and I have deserted knitting for crochet for a time. Although it is fine (slightly less than 4 ply I would guess) it is progressing quite quickly. I plan a door curtain for the summer and am just 'winging it' on the design stakes. It may need to have a contast border depending on how far the yarn it goes. I had another delivery of pearl buttons this week and there are some gorgeous one hole buttons that I hope to work in round the edges.

There has been very little time for blogging recently, as there is so much going on - but more of that later.

Happy Easter!

No comments: