Saturday 10 October 2009

It has been a busy week here. Work needed on my PC meant I had a backlog and then when it returned from PC hospital – it crashed and had to go back in! It is back now but there are still a few problems with the new wifi set up. Oh, the joys of IT..

My cross stitch kit order arrived, and is now all checked off and ready. The Sirdar sample books also arrived and I have been working on an order for them. Two highlights this week (one woolly; one not) were the arrival of my un-dyed yarn samples, which are delight, particularly the baby alpaca. Can’t wait til the full order arrives as I want to use the organic merino aran for the Everyway wrap, from Interweave autumn magazine.

The non woolly excitement was when a letter arrived from the Mairie telling us we have won a prize in the village completion for our garden. All credit has to go to Gary, as he does all the hard work. The prize giving is next Saturday.

Work has started on the new website and it is looking very nice – but it all very top secret at the moment.

Taso’s Christmas scarf is finished and the extreme hood progressing. This afternoon, I have been working on a pattern which will be a freebie for the new website. My first pattern!

If we are organised and the weather stays dry, we intend to take stands at the markets at Eymet and Ste Foy next week.

No comments: