Tuesday 24 November 2009

I love deliveries


I have two orders expected this week. Today, the Bergere de France order arrived, while I was at La Poste with my parcels. A wasted journey as it turned out as it was closed with a sign on the door - 'greve' (strike). Bah humbug!!!
All systems go on my return to get the new stock photographed and on the website as soon as possible. There are two new magazines 149 and 150; the first for kids and the second for all the family. I am so tempted to keep the yarn that arrived for me (Teddy and Eclair) for the pattern featured in VOGUE knitting, but I'm not even halfway through the Christmas sweater.....


The second delivery arrived at lunchtime and it's been all systems go to bet it all checked and photographed. The King Cole yarns are for the value range and we will be taking these on our market trips. We're hoping to get to the market in Eymet on Thursday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Liking that pattern!!Looks like a mega knit though!!